![]() |
| Our individual family photo. We got a different one enlarged for our home - in that one we're all laughing. I like those kind best. |
Bridget started preschool! She goes three times a week for a couple of hours in the morning. The first day she quietly said she didn't want to do it, but she did it anyway. Bridget is shy, but also determined to be independent. As we walked up the driveway to the preschool, she put her hand in mine and squeezed tight. Now I'm home by myself for a few hours three times a week. I think we're both trying not to cry about it. :)
Now that she's gone a few times, she's good to go. I love seeing her sitting on the pillow with her little backpack on waiting for me when I pick her up. I wave to her and smile too big, she tries to play it cool and only smiles back a little until we get out the door. Then she takes my hand and starts talking and never stops. :) Love it.
![]() |
| Here she is for the second day of school. She loves accessorizing her ensembles - check out the silly bands and the giant ring on her right hand. Who can resist that face?! |



No comments:
Post a Comment