Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photo Album

When we moved into the house we live in now I decided to make our front room a photo album room. I had a small collection of old family portraits from Brian's mom and I added to it with photos from both sets of my grandparents.
I'm in this room a lot teaching piano lessons. I love looking up to see my grandparents cutting their wedding cake, Brian's great-grandparents looking debonair in their wedding photo, my great-great-grandma holding up her baby and smiling at the camera... Of course we've added our own family photos and a lot of photos of Bridget. In the corner we have two photos from right after our sealing to Bridget in the Salt Lake Temple.
It's fun to have our best memories in the same room with our ancestors.

2 comments:

Chillygator said...

Oh man, I love your wall of pictures. Love, love, love!

BumbleBee Bagz said...

I love this idea. I do the same but its going up my stairs to the bedrooms. the whole wall is covered with photos from the past til today!