Friday, January 1, 2010

Last year we went completely Crazytown buying Christmas presents for Bridget. She was only two, so we knew we weren't setting a precedent that she would remember. This year we had Santa bring her a microwave for her kitchen, a Mulan doll and a Shen doll. That's what she asked for (a few months ago) and that's what she got. (Shen promptly broke his leg Christmas morning. That guy cannot catch a break! Wait, yes he did.)

I found a sweet little music box at Disneyland (the kind with a dancer that pops up when the box is open - the dancer is a Disney princess) and a necklace with a crown charm. Since we had just been to Disneyland, I decided to save this gift for Bridget's Christmas present from me.

Since Bridget is so into tents right now - she uses all our throws and extra blankets and drapes them over the furniture - Brian bought her a princess tent. I was picturing a small pink tent with images of princesses on it. Here is what it looks like in real life:
Ah! It's HUGE! And so very very pink! Of course Bridget is inside, wearing her Halloween costume (a Cinderella dress). When I saw it set up it occurred to me that we may have crossed the line. There is too much princess stuff in the house.

I didn't put up a picture of Bridget in her Halloween costume?! That's not right.
I watched the fairy godmothers at Disneyland while they did Bridget's hair so that I could recreate it for Halloween. I love how she's holding her hands in this photo.

The day after Christmas I found a great deal on some princess Christmas tree ornaments. When they get here, we can open up our Disney Princess store. Sigh.

No comments: