
My sweet friend took some photos of us the other day. Bridget really likes my friend and she smiled and did whatever she was told. Yay! We realized that our profile photo is two years old and we needed a new one. Here are some more we liked:

Can you see the scar on Brian's head? He got it from jumping down the stairs at his parents' house when he was a kid. He didn't realize how high he could jump and bumped his head on the
corner of the ceiling and wall.

I think I've already mentioned that Bridget is Daddy's Girl. If I try to convince her she's my girl, she reminds me that she's Daddy's Girl. The other day I asked her who my girl is if she's Daddy's. "Daddy is your girl!" Hee!

I'll have to do a post about our trip to Bear Lake last weekend. Bridget loves to be thrown, swung, danced with - whatever. We got her on a boat for the first time and she couldn't stop saying, "I DON'T LIKE IT." Hmmm. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment