Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Waiting is hard. Bridget has been asking where her little brother is (sometimes she says "sister" - usually it's brother because that's what her friend, Clara, has) and telling us we need to find him. There are three new babies on my (Nicole's) side of the family, so we're pretty immersed in talk about babies. Bridget has even tried to "take care of" the little ones. I'm impressed with her attention span when it comes to holding a baby. She's even tried to hold her 10 month-old cousin, Nathan. Bridget weighs 26 lbs. and Nathan weighs 25 lbs. Hee!

Anyway, I figured if anyone is checking this blog I owe you an explanation for all the time between posts. The only reason is that waiting is hard and sometimes it's hard to be positive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys sound like wonderful parents to Bridget. She is very lucky to have you.

Nicole said...

How nice! We feel lucky to have her, too. Thank you. :)