Her dancing dress and white sweater (nice choice on my part, no?) and face totally covered in blue juice. Ah! We took pictures before we put stain stick on everything and soaked it for an hour. (Good news! Everything came out perfectly clean.)
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Take Pictures First
We have a really wonderful and, I think, unusual neighborhood. Brian and I could tell you who lives in every house in our little cul-de-sac (about 25 homes). We even know the names of most of their children. Even though we see each other a lot and we're friends, a few of the ladies in the neighborhood wanted to really do it right and have a big block party. They had a dunking machine, cotton candy, snow cones. Ah, snow cones. It took Bridget the usual 20 minutes to warm up (even when she's with family it takes 20 minutes), then she and Clara were running from one end of the street to the other. She and Brian were watching the dunking machine and I was at a table with some of my friends. Bridget came running over, "MOMMA! I NEED MY TICKETS!" (They had to give a ticket to get cotton candy or popcorn or a snow cone.) The next time I saw her she looked like this:
Her dancing dress and white sweater (nice choice on my part, no?) and face totally covered in blue juice. Ah! We took pictures before we put stain stick on everything and soaked it for an hour. (Good news! Everything came out perfectly clean.)
Her dancing dress and white sweater (nice choice on my part, no?) and face totally covered in blue juice. Ah! We took pictures before we put stain stick on everything and soaked it for an hour. (Good news! Everything came out perfectly clean.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment