
I want to do posts about our house and neighborhood, so I'm going to start with the outside of the house at my favorite time of year. In fall 2007 I planted hundreds of spring bulbs (tulips, daffodils and hyacinth) and I looked forward to seeing them come up for months. Then we went to see my sister and her family in California the week that the trees (Prairiefire Crabapples) were in full bloom and all the flowers were up. Der. A few weeks ago I planted red tulip bulbs in some of the blank spots. I have more to plant, but I helped my Mom in her yard and I helped one of my friends plant all her bulbs so I'm a little burned out. Anyway! Our house looks amazing in spring. (I'll try to find some other seasons - it looks pretty to me almost all year. Right now everything is dead and we need some snow to cover it up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment