I love to hear Bridget's prayers. She always starts by thanking Heavenly Father for "the nice blessings." Sometimes she prays for things that she wants, like gloves and heels and a necklace to go with her Cinderella costume. If Daddy is at work, she asks Heavenly Father to "bless Daddy to go to work." When both of us are home, she thanks Him for "Momma, Daddy, and Bridgie." There are prayers during which every cousin, aunt, uncle, grandparent, and friend get blessed by name.Last night during the prayer for the food (which she always says thank you for, but often forgets to bless) she said, "Please bless Momma, Daddy, and Bridgie and thank you for us."
It is a miracle that Bridget is in our family. So many little things had to go perfectly for it to happen. Today I'm marveling at that. And I'm thanking my Heavenly Father "for us."
No comments:
Post a Comment