Friday, May 29, 2009

Family Photo Experiment

I just got Photoshop Elements and I have no idea what I'm doing. I wanted to get a picture of Brian's beautiful eyes the way they really look. These turned out kind of nice, but the spectacular one is still out there. I remember the first time he really looked at me - I was speechless for a moment because his eyes were so unexpected. (They look like diamonds. For real. My Grandma can't look him in the eyes when she talks to him because she gets all flustered. He he he.) Embarrassing for me because we were missionaries at the time. Whatever. :) In my defense, his hair was jet black at the time, so it really was striking. Now he's all distinguished with the gray hair. He's lucky - his older brother was completely gray at 25 years old.
Speaking of hair, I haven't colored mine yet. The grays are starting to sneak in and I don't like it. Boooo. I wear it long because it's almost always in a pony tail. And also, I have no idea how to do short hair. I had short hair right after Brian and I got married. I look like a 10 year old. Anyway, always fun to have more photos of us together.

No comments: